SketchUpVrayArtists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

two story residential

2 posters

Go down

two story residential Empty two story residential

Post by pinkfloyd Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:43 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/576/1night.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/39/16999791.jpg/
masters, pa- c&c nmn po ng work ko... first time ko po mg-vray... kerkythea po gamit ko render engin dati.... thanks in advance...

pinkfloyd

Back to top Go down

two story residential Empty Re: two story residential

Post by nomeradona Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:23 am

use the picture icon when inserting image. im reembedding them

two story residential 16999791

two story residential 16999791
nomeradona
nomeradona
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:37 am

can you also use thea? i also render using thea. i actually like it although its take longer with the unbiased. i know the developer of kerkythea are the same developer as thea.

as for your image i think you are on your way with vray. good use of bump texture and planting elements. some you might want to consider.

- glass material on your windows... visit our site www.sketchupvraymaterials.blogspot.com or some of the MTM at www.sketchupvrayresources.blogspot.com
- i think two much dark values until some dark values detail were gone. anyhow i think when you render try to use the vray frame buffer and correct the exposure there. better than in photoshop imho. then touch up can be done in PS.
- i think the fluorescent color of the car paint material is too much until it takes away all the attention. maybe try to tone in down.
- composition.. show a bit more of sky i think...
nomeradona
nomeradona
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkfloyd Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:25 pm

[img][/img]sir, hindi ko po ma-insert ung image dun s my image icon.... actually yun isang image po dyan is a night scene... pero bakit pareho po yung image na lumabas.... anyway yung reflection po kasi sa window eh bg po ng sketchup.. hindi pa po ako nakagamit ng thea.... pano ko po ba mapalitaw ung reflection ng window ko let say po n gumamit ako ng hdri or kung pano po ang madali... eto ung isang image https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/576/1night.jpg/http:/imageshack.us/photo/my-images/576/1night.jpg/

Last edited by pinkfloyd on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

pinkfloyd

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkfloyd Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:29 pm

nomeradona wrote:can you also use thea? i also render using thea. i actually like it although its take longer with the unbiased. i know the developer of kerkythea are the same developer as thea.

as for your image i think you are on your way with vray. good use of bump texture and planting elements. some you might want to consider.

- glass material on your windows... visit our site www.sketchupvraymaterials.blogspot.com or some of the MTM at www.sketchupvrayresources.blogspot.com
- i think two much dark values until some dark values detail were gone. anyhow i think when you render try to use the vray frame buffer and correct the exposure there. better than in photoshop imho. then touch up can be done in PS.
- i think the fluorescent color of the car paint material is too much until it takes away all the attention. maybe try to tone in down.
- composition.. show a bit more of sky i think...
sir what do you mean po dito "when you render try to use the vray frame buffer and correct the exposure there. better than in photoshop imho."
i think the fluorescent color of the car paint material is too much
until it takes away all the attention. maybe try to tone in down.

salamat po.....

pinkfloyd

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:28 pm

in vray when you render the frame buffer appears. after the render is completed, you can adjust the exposure. below the frame buffer there are some more icons there. use color curve correction, use color level correction. you can further use these icons like post processing tools.
nomeradona
nomeradona
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkfloyd Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:24 am

nomeradona wrote:in vray when you render the frame buffer appears. after the render is completed, you can adjust the exposure. below the frame buffer there are some more icons there. use color curve correction, use color level correction. you can further use these icons like post processing tools.
maraming salamat master.... big help po un...

pinkfloyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down