SketchUpVrayArtists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

first try using hdri(critique my work)

2 posters

Go down

first try using hdri(critique my work) Empty first try using hdri(critique my work)

Post by MarkMuncada Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:04 am

critique my work guys.[img]first try using hdri(critique my work) Cartest [/img]

MarkMuncada

Back to top Go down

first try using hdri(critique my work) Empty Re: first try using hdri(critique my work)

Post by nomeradona Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:10 am

not bad at all. the hdri and backfround image syncs. question. was the bg image an hdri background or it was added in photoshop. if the hdri image is bg, may i ask the follow-up quetions: 1. what is the unit that you are using, what is the output size of your hdri image.
nomeradona
nomeradona
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

first try using hdri(critique my work) Empty Re: first try using hdri(critique my work)

Post by MarkMuncada Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:36 pm

its an hdri background sir. I only used ps hre to enhance the image and add shadows. I'm using meters as a unit sir and the output size of the rendered image was 1024x768.

MarkMuncada

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:55 pm

no what i want is the output size of the HDRI that you used not the rendered image. as you know vray doesnot support resizing of hdri so in many cases the hdri is huge and the model is small. but since you are using meters it seems to me meter should be the best unit when using hdri. vray unit is actually inches. so all the numbers dof, ies, and light multipliers were all based in inches.
nomeradona
nomeradona
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkMuncada Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:17 pm

ohh! I'm sorry sir. honestly i don't know the size of the hdri that i used hre and don't know also how to view the output size or where to find it..maybe you can help me sir.

MarkMuncada

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:20 pm

you can load it photoshop. then on the image size tab you can view the size.
nomeradona
nomeradona
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkMuncada Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:28 pm

thank you sir nomer. i can see it now. its 4096x2048

MarkMuncada

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:50 pm

so itss arround 4000 x 2000. so this is a good rule of thumb now. i will try.. Smile. you know that this might be the work around and you are suceesful with it already. thanks bro.
nomeradona
nomeradona
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkMuncada Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:59 pm

thank you sir. I did a lot of render test and make small changes with the scale of the car to make it fit with the hdri bg.

MarkMuncada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down