SketchUpVrayArtists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

critique my work

2 posters

Go down

critique my work Empty critique my work

Post by MarkMuncada Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:19 pm

need some critiques guys!..please don't hesitate to criticize my work.i will appreciate if you share your opinions and critiques..
[img]critique my work Finalsk By mamac12 at 2012-06-27[/img]

MarkMuncada

Back to top Go down

critique my work Empty Re: critique my work

Post by nomeradona Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:03 am

Hey Marm. thanks for sharing your render here. i was off for two months because of my studies but now im back. please tell your classmates in your school about this site. here the more we can address vray rendering issues and also sketchup issues. as for your image, thanks for this one, we shared this one in our MTM series 2012. but let me put some of my critique.

first the rendering setting contrast and rendering for me are excellent along side with the use of verticals which is also my main preferences with my renders. i also could see how clever you are in filleting your corners which everyone must learn from you.

you might want to try the following suggestions:
- curtain material use two sided material for better translucency and front and back blending with 75% gray. as for your material for both front and back try to apply 97-98% opacity which means decrease it with atleast 2-3%.
- you might want to use better bump for your floor. insteado fbu,mping the grain maybe bump the grooves.
- i think the added volumetric light with photoshop was not necessary. i kept on looking at it instead of the whole composition. as if its the most important element. instead add subtle of diffuse glow is enough to soften your image. nevertheless this is already an excellent render, you dont have to add those effect.
nomeradona
nomeradona
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkMuncada Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:12 pm

hello sir. I already told my classmates about this cool site, I think this will be a very nice source of knowledge about sketchup and vray for sketchup. specially to us.

Thank you sir for the suggestions. I will surely consider this in my next rendering. I will keep on posting my works here sir, please don't hesitate to criticize them, it will help me improve my next rendering.Thanks!

MarkMuncada

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:19 pm

i decided to create this forum focusing on sketchup and vray sketchup. as we know sometimes its difficult to dig stuff in facebook. whilst were putting this to document some of the important resources etc.
nomeradona
nomeradona
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkMuncada Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:41 pm

I agree sir. Thank you for creating this site, this is very helpful to newbies like me.

MarkMuncada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down