SketchUpVrayArtists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY FIRST WORK IN SU+VRAY+PS

2 posters

Go down

MY FIRST WORK IN SU+VRAY+PS Empty MY FIRST WORK IN SU+VRAY+PS

Post by dingosss Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Please comment...
MY FIRST WORK IN SU+VRAY+PS Rasco%2520final%252026-11-12

Last edited by dingosss on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : image uploading failed)

dingosss

Back to top Go down

MY FIRST WORK IN SU+VRAY+PS Empty Re: MY FIRST WORK IN SU+VRAY+PS

Post by nomeradona Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:42 am

i wonder why the image is lighter in the middle. did you put an omni light there? I think the camera wash the shadows. If you have lighting like almost noon. the intensity of light is pretty harsh the contrast of light and dark is pretty obvious. therefore the shadows should be darker. this can be done by increasing the intensity of the sun and manipulating the Vray camera exposure. second i could see that you are still new with photoshop but you seem progressing. you have to choose proper trees where their lightings will be in sync with your enviroment, also vary your shrubs components. there are no identical shrubs or trees. nice photoshop wiht the grass. also for the sky i can still see some blue stuff beneath the horizon. the glass material, is that mirror? (reflection without map). You might want to bring down the camera (like normal eye level of the person standing on the ground, better composition where ground is 1/3 and sky 2/3. might want to introduce some bumps too.

i want you to download Nunung adiwijaya's model. it has settings and etc. try to study the settings and rerender the model if you wnat.
http://sketchupvrayresources.blogspot.com/2012/10/vray-su-3d-models-series-1by-nunung.html
nomeradona
nomeradona
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dingosss Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:02 am

Thank you sir . your comment most valuable one for me. i am first in SU & PS. this problems are occurred because i just applied some rough setting . The link you are given is most helpful for me . Next time time i will do better than this with your support sir.So i expecting all support from you sir .Thank you sir.

dingosss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down