SketchUpVrayArtists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Work - Residential Home

4 posters

Go down

Latest Work - Residential Home Empty Latest Work - Residential Home

Post by scostumatu Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:19 am

Hi all

My latest work - not the best in post pro but more than enough for client satisfaction with the limited time i had

All vegetation/sky added in PS

Latest Work - Residential Home 87327301

scostumatu

Back to top Go down

Latest Work - Residential Home Empty Re: Latest Work - Residential Home

Post by Jacobs2010 Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:26 am

Nice rendering bro..... Very Happy
Jacobs2010
Jacobs2010

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:27 pm

This is an excellent render. I notice your attention to details; adding interior lights, grass ps, nice foreground photoshopping skills, nice wood grains texturing, edges chamferring etc.

I wanna be a picky a bit with photoshopping further those shrubs in between the fence and the plants.. sharp edges still, so you can see they were really photoshopped. darkened them also abit using burn tool. I could see that area has no direct light from the enviroment ambient light that is so coming from the right..IMho i will also do some darkening on the concrete decking and also the fence if you will be using that type of BG.

As for the Vray camera, you might consider realigning your verticals with the verticality of the picture plane. there is something in the vray camera, (like lens shift in VRAY MAx) to correct this... I dont have an access with my vray at the moment so i cant say exactly the correct VFSU term...
nomeradona
nomeradona
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by eelisa_creative Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:57 pm

this is an excellent render.. .
but if may add.. .the bush in the foreground seems a lot bigger than the house.. .the way i see it.. .the bush tends to over shadow the house.. .imho.. . :-D

Last edited by eelisa_creative on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
eelisa_creative
eelisa_creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down